Our campus ambassadors visit universities regularly — recruiting, getting to know students, faculty and campus organizations, and sharing information about the energy industry. We recruit for internship, co-op and full-time positions in September-October and January-March each year.
The Internship/Co-Op Program enriches your formal education by alternating periods of study (or summer vacation!) with periods of meaningful work.
It's a "professional-in-training" program, providing opportunities to qualified students.
- Provide a structured program for four-year-degree students with challenging work experience in their field of study.
- Provide value-added work for the company.
- Develop interns and co-ops for potential full-time employment after graduation.
We include many educational and social activities to help our interns/co-op students with professionalism, networking and real-life work experience.
Our intern/co-op program offers opportunities in several fields including:
- Computer Science
- Construction Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Minimum Overall GPA of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale.
- Full-time student status at a four-year university.
- Completion of sophomore year upon start of internship.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis.
We provide housing location assistance, although you are responsible for your own food and lodging expenses. In addition, you may be eligible to receive housing funding assistance.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is based on your major and school year standing and is paid bi-weekly.
As an intern/co-op, you are also eligible to receive discounts on items including health club memberships, computers and other great items.
If you have any questions, please email our College Recruiter.