Integrys Energy Group is a holding
company focused on regulated and non-regulated energy delivery in the United States.
Our subsidiaries and people are creating a premier and growing energy company.
Are you a talented, energetic, team-oriented individual who wants to help us realize our vision of "People Creating a Premier and Growing Energy Company"?
Learn about our 2014 Annual Shareholders Meeting.
Have news about Integrys companies delivered to your email box automatically.
Stock Price (NYSE: TEG)
$60.42 as of 4/23/2014 3:15:02 PM - view stock information
Data provided by Xignite
- Michigan Gas Utilities Excavating Old Plant Site In Coldwater
- Wisconsin Public Service Makes Decision on Weston Units 1 and 2
- More News...
- Michigan Gas Utilities
- A regulated natural gas utility serving more than 169,000 customers in southern Michigan.
- Minnesota Energy Resources
- A regulated natural gas utility serving more than 216,000 customers in Minnesota.
- North Shore Gas
- A regulated natural gas utility serving approximately 159,000 customers in the northern suburbs
of Chicago, Illinois.
- Peoples Gas
- A regulated natural gas utility serving approximately 831,000 customers in the city of Chicago.
- Upper Peninsula Power Company
- A regulated electric utility serving approximately 52,000 customers in two-thirds of Michigan's
- Wisconsin Public Service
- A regulated electric and natural gas utility serving more than 445,000 electric customers and
323,000 natural gas customers in northeast and central Wisconsin and an adjacent portion of Upper Michigan.
- American Transmission Company, LLC
- A federally regulated for-profit, transmission-only company that owns, maintains, monitors, and operates electric transmission assets in Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, and Illinois.
- Integrys Energy Services
- A nonregulated natural gas and electric supplier serving retail residential, commercial
and industrial customers, also developing renewable energy projects.
- Trillium CNG™
- A nonregulated transportation fuels company with capabilities in CNG facility design, construction, maintenance and operation.